Senior Game Designer
Hadi Games was founded in 2021 by a group of professionals who spent their whole careers in leading companies in the Mobile Game Industry. At Hadi, we established a fully remote team that aims to combine technology and creativity to develop high-quality mobile games that will entertain millions of people.
In Hadi Games, we don’t want you to work with managers, or leave your cozy home to commute for hours to the office. We don't need you to sit around in long meetings, rather than simply design. What matters to us is not where or how you work, but what you do. In Hadi we are all about speed, we believe in small independent teams allowing for innovation and quick iterations. We are supporting the idea that everyone is responsible for their own tasks, but not afraid of asking for guidance if needed.
- Deep understanding of the mobile games industry, its current trends and requirements.
- Self-organized and work independently while also taking charge of team efforts and 3rd party vendors.
- Doesn’t need someone to look over their shoulder to constantly guide & direct, but are not afraid to seek help if required.
- Can communicate in a precise & straightforward manner.
For Game Design you should have;
- Extensive experience in game design, game systems, and balancing game economies.
- Worked and led a successful F2P mobile game.
- Knowledge of the F2P mobile games market by heart.
- Understanding the importance of data and can clearly define the required steps to achieve specific outcomes through features and tools.
It would be great if you also;
- Worked with Unity.
- Got programming/scripting skills.
Benefits we provide;
- Fully remote work environment.
- Compensation to set up your remote environment.
- Private healthcare, if applicable.
- Bonus scheme depending on game performance.
Salary Range: 60k$-120k$ regardless of location.