Senior Game Developer
Hadi Games was founded in 2021 by a group of professionals who spent their careers in leading Mobile Game Industry companies. At Hadi, we established a fully remote team that aims to combine technology and creativity to develop high-quality mobile games that will entertain millions of people.
In Hadi Games, we don’t want you to work with managers, leave your cozy home to commute for hours to the office, or need you to sit around in long meetings, rather than simply code. What matters to us is not where or how you work, but what you do. In Hadi, we are all about speed and believe that small independent teams allow for innovation and quick iterations. We support the idea that everyone is responsible for their tasks but not afraid of asking for guidance if needed.
- Deep understanding of the mobile games industry, its current trends and requirements.
- Self-organized and works independently while also taking charge of team efforts and 3rd party vendors.
- Doesn’t need someone to look over their shoulder to constantly guide & direct, but are not afraid to seek help if required.
- Leading all game development from an idea to release.
- Developing reusable tools and systems.
- Supporting and contributing new ideas to game design.
For Game Development you should have;
- Expertise in Unity & C#.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Previously shipped at least one hit title.
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills.
It would be great if you also;
- Have worked or had an interest in Entitas.
- Open to trying new technologies.
Benefits we provide
- Fully remote work environment.
- Compensation to set up your remote environment.
- Private healthcare, if applicable.
- Bonus scheme depending on game performance.
Salary Range: 60k$-120k$ regardless of location.